The founder and visionary of Lemons and Lace Events, Kacie McGranahan has over 10 years of experience creating, coordinating, and managing events. It is rare that someone “falls into” their career, but that is exactly what happened to Kacie. Starting out at a quaint museum in Orange County as an “event assistant” at the age of 22 was all she needed to fall in love with the world of events. She has since then coordinated more than 200 weddings, 50 large scale corporate events, and most recently one of the largest Gala’s in Orange County. She has had the honor of working with one of the world’s top chefs in Healdsburg, Ca and has a passion for food and wine events. Closest to her heart will always be weddings. She considers it a large honor to be entrusted with such an important day.
What We've Achieved
- Over 200+ weddings
- Facilitated events with clients from all over the world
- Facilitated multiple large scale corporate events, servicing more than 2,000+ guests
- Worked with a Michelin rated chef, learning about food, wine, and all of the elements of fine dining.
- Coordinated one of Orange County's largest Gala's - Art of Dining 2015
- Worked with several committees on non-profit events
- Served on a international panel of event coordinators
- Have had multiple weddings selected to be featured in several media outlets.